Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How I lost weight


Many people have asked me how I lost weight and complain they have tried everything and can not lose weight. Well I gained weight after having had a massive stroke many years ago and then I got diagnosed with diebetes. So I was put on a strict diet to control the diebetes. It is not a fun diet but to me it is better than taking insulen shots all the time and worrying about losing my eyesite, or having limbs cut off. So if you follow the diebetic diet you all will probably lose a lot of weight real fast. You only get 45 carbs with each meal which is very small amount. It's 1/2 cup of speghetti, 1/3 cup of rice for a meal, on slice of bread, etc. and then you can only eat 2 ounces of meat, and you can not ever have juice, candy etc. and you can eat all you want of free foods like green beans, tomatoes, lettuce, cabbage, greens, and of course you lose weight because you don't get to eat very much period. We were taught to measure everything. So I use at every meal little cups to measure my food for only three meals a day.

Many blessings

Shaman Amy



No comments: