Friday, February 29, 2008

Weddings


Weddings

New Age Weddings


I married a couple today. It was such a wonderful moment for me as a Shaman and a reverend. The couple was so happy as so was the one witness they bought with them. And our whole family was elated. My husband was the second witness.


It is important for me to make weddings a special day for the couples just the way they want it.

The wedding can be as simple or as complex as they want. I also would do weddings for gay and lesbian couples as well but here in New Mexico it is illegal. So because I feel that no one has a right to tell anyone whom they can love, I've made a special deal for gay and lesbian couples. I will do a commitment ceremony for them and when the laws in this state change, I will sign off on their marraige license free. Its the best I can do for the injustice that they have been made to endure.


Many blessings,

Amy


Click on the link for Marriage Ceremonies and Commitment Ceremonies

No comments: