Saturday, May 24, 2008

No More Sacred Trading


In my own culture, people know how to treat a Shaman and respect the spirits. But in the new culture I'm dealing with it is obvious they have no clue. People don't give me the items I need for their ceremonies. Or they have the attitude of, "Oh Great, Let me see if I can find some trash in the trash can to give her. That way I get my ceremony and don't have to spend any money or give her anything of value. Wow! like that I make out big time. Will this is the wrong attitude and I will not tolerate it any longer. From now on all private ceremonies will have a price and it has to be paid for in advance on line. If you send a check you will not hear from me until the check has cleared. If you are poor then look at the public ceremonies and go to one of the free ones that I offer. I can no longer disrespect my spirit helpers.


Many Blessings

Shaman Amy


No comments: